Thursday 20 August 2009

The Shooting Star!


The shooting star that passed my gaze
I closed my eyes and I prayed
I followed tradition and I wonder why
Who is the lord to whom I prayed?
I looked around and searched my soul...
Where is my lord? O thy lord...
I prayed to you, I believe in you
Please show me the light, the light of you...
I read the book, the book of you
You gave us soul, is the soul you?
You live in us I wonder why
The lord is you but we will DIE!
I believe in you since you are my conscience
They believe in you as if you gave them life
Immortal is what they think of you
But you are the spirit not in view!
O thy lord of the shooting star
They lost you sight when you got so far
Please come to them and show them the path
And save them from your quoted wrath!
You live in us and not ABOVE
They need not your wrath but just love
Please open your arms and embrace them all
They believe in you don't let them fall!
Open their hearts and let them feel
You live in them and let them heal!
They believe in you and your mystical arcane
Please I beg you, don't let go their beliefs invain!

No comments:

Post a Comment