Monday 23 March 2009

Balloon And The Wind!

Balloon is what, what they call me
They make me fly high so they can see

They smack me around..
I go Up and Down- I shout, I cry and I pray
They chuckle, They giggle and they say:
"Go hit him around before he rolls down"!

Running they come, to hit me their way
Mighty wind I pray, to make me sway

Often the wind takes pity on me
I go sideways and they could just see

I cherish the moment and get to breathe back
Only to see, they coming back on track

I close my eyes and wait for the tide
There she comes and takes me on the ride.
Misery gets unbearable to me..
I go numb and mighty wind agrees!

She cuddles me High,
High and High, And I breathe a sigh!

They stand there still, dazed by what they see..
The Balloon they knew, wind sets it free!

No comments:

Post a Comment