Saturday 21 March 2009

Paranoia!

What you see through the door is not what you see

What you see is not what you should believe

Paranoia has taken me over

Paranoia has made me lose control

Paranoia has made lose direction

Paranoia! Paranoia! Paranoia!

I am black

I am white

I am blue

I am red

I am yellow

But dont call me a rainbow

I look up

I look down

I look forward

I look backwards

Its a gamble, I know! but you dont know!

Its my world and you dont have to see

you dont have to believe

You move on and I see you go by

you turn back and you dont see me behind

Its not the system that you should believe in

Belief is not something that I should be bestowed with

Call me a rebel and I wont let you down,

Come with me and I will make you lose control

Paranoia will take you over

Paranoia will make you lose control

Paranoia! Paranoia! Paranoia!

No comments:

Post a Comment